Bring Your Best
Seeking dedicated, enthusiastic people for openings as Direct Support Professionals (DSP) to help us move our mission forward by supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
What is a Direct Support Professional?
The role of a Direct Support Professional can be challenging. Ask any Bethesda DSP and they’ll agree but they will also tell you that each day when they leave work, they know they have made a difference in a person’s life
- Develop plans for meaningful days for people with disabilities.
- Promote interaction, activities and independence.
- Provide care and ensure people’s daily needs are met.
- Help people thrive and achieve their personal goals and desires.
- Coach people in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly home environment.
- Gather information and keep records and documentation for reports.
- Bring patience, deep commitment and creativity to work every day.
Inspired to learn more about what being a direct support professional is all about? Watch real-life DSPs talk about their roles changing lives.
Strong Commitment Rewarded Here
Direct Support Professionals are valued members of Bethesda’s team. We help you reach your goals while you help people with disabilities reach theirs. Perks include:
- Flexibility. Choose between full time or part time shifts.
- Casual Workplace. Work in a casual environment and skip the “work” clothes.
- Benefits. Enjoy paid training, paid time off (PTO), benefits and bonuses.
- Education. Gain access to reimbursement for tuition and health care certifications.
- Meaning. Make a positive difference in other’s lives.